Current Changes: Sunday Service is at 9am Hybrid (please reach out to join us via Zoom). Sunday school begins at 10am on Google Hangouts. No Coffee Hour.
Sunday service is at 9am (with Sunday school beginning at 9:15am after a Moment with the Minister) and is followed by coffee hour at 10am. Please join us for one or both. Coffee hour is a great way to get to know the community. We welcome your presence. There is a sign up sheet if you’d like to lend a hand and set up the Coffee Hour, flowers, greeting, and more. We love help!
Next Events are:
- Afternoon Tea on February 26, 2022 at 3pm.
- Lute Concert on May 15, 2022 at 3pm.
- Suppers To Go/Pick Up are happening throughout the year.
- Paint and Sips are happening throughout the year.
- Village Fair and 5K on August 20, 2022 from 10-2 (race is at 8:30am).
- Holly Fair on November 26, 2022.
- Neighbors Meeting (working group) March 10, 2022 at 1pm.
- Neighborhood Pot Luck TBD.
- Council meets the second Sunday after Church
- Dorcas meets Wednesday mornings at 10:30am
- Missions next meeting: TBD
- Fundraising next meeting: TBD
- Neighbors Meeting next meeting: TBD
- INC (Interfaith Neighbors Connecting) Meets first Monday of the month at 6:30pm on Zoom
- Community Yoga: Wednesday evenings at 6pm. All classes are welcoming for everyone. Your donation of $10 to support these classes and the work of CCNOT in your community.
- Third Thursday Lunch at The Corner Cafe at 11:30am. ON HOLD.
Keep your eyes peeled for The Holly Fair (annually the Saturday after Thanksgiving), The Village Fair (in August), afternoon teas (annual MidWinter Tea takes place in February), Suppers, pot luck events, socials, classes, music, and more!! New events and dates are continuously posting!! Please let us know if you have ideas for new events; remember this is your Church and Meetinghouse and your input is important.