Sunday service is at 9am (with Sunday school beginning at 9:15am after a Moment with the Minister) and is followed by coffee hour at 10am. Please join us for one or both. Coffee hour is a great way to get to know the community. We welcome your presence. There is a sign up sheet if you’d like to lend a hand and set up the Coffee Hour, flowers, greeting, and more. We love help!
Next Events are:
- Neighbors Meeting (working group) on March 12th at 6:30.
- Neighborhood Pot Luck on March 28th at 6pm.
- Easter Services: 7am Meditation Service, followed by breakfast and egg hunt, with regular Easter Service at 9am.
- Pasta and Meatballs Supper on April 18th at 6pm. We will also be offering delivery of dinners!!!
- Lenten Services are each Friday. CCNOT Lenten Service takes place on March 20th at 6pm.
- Community Meal at the Orange Armory on April 30 at 5:30.
- PRAY Program for the kids is currently working with grades Pre-5th grades.
- INC Earth Day Project on April 25th
- INC Walk for Water on May 16th
- INC Vacation Bible School “Rocky Railways” July 20-24 with final party on 26th
- Village Fair and 5K on August 15th.
- Council meets the first Thursday at 7pm
- Dorcas meets Wednesday mornings at 10:30am
- Community Yoga: Monday and evenings at 6pm and Friday mornings at 9am. All classes are welcoming for everyone. Donation of $8-10 to support these classes and the work of CCNOT in your community.
- Third Thursday Lunch at The Corner Cafe at 11:30am
Keep your eyes peeled for The Holly Fair (annually the Saturday after Thanksgiving), The Village Fair (in August), afternoon teas (annual MidWinter Tea takes place in February), Suppers, pot luck events, socials, classes, music, and more!! New events and dates are continuously posting!! Please let us know if you have ideas for new events; remember this is your Church and Meetinghouse and your input is important.