Interfaith Neighbors Connecting (INC)’s Progressive Caroling Party will travel from church to church, singing along the way and stopping at each church for a very brief/small refreshment. Here’s what we roughed out as the schedule:
- Starting at First Universalist Church on North Main St. Gathering at 3:30PM (with The Community Church of North Orange helping out with refreshments). Leaving to Carol at 4PM. We’ll travel down Main Street – stop and sing at Memorial Park, then continue down to
- Congregational Church on South Main St. stop in for brief/small refreshment. Leaving to Carol at 4:30PM – traveling out around the block east of Main Street and then back around to:
- United Methodist Church on South Main St. – stop in for brief/small refreshment. Leaving to Carol at 5:00PM – traveling down Main Street and over to:
- St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Church – stop in for brief/small refreshment. Leaving to Carol at 5:30PM – traveling down Cheney Street to:
- Bethany Lutheran Church – stop in for brief/small refreshment. Leaving to Carol at 6:00PM – traveling down around the block to:
- Mission Covenant Church – our final destination! Stopping in for brief/small refreshment.
These are all “estimated” times of departure from each church, which will have to adjust to our walking pace, etc. But, they give an approximate time of being at each church for those who may want to participate in only a part of our caroling trip.
There will be a truck/wagon for those who may have difficulty walking to “ride along” on our caroling trip! Yay…come join the fun!!